Rachael R. Presler
Rachael is an associate at Quinlivan & Hughes, focusing her practice on civil ligation including insurance defense, business, and employment matters.
Rachael's insurance defense practice centers on automobile and premise liability. She also represents business clients in counseling and handling a variety of litigation matters.
Rachael was admitted to the Minnesota Bar in May 2013 after receiving her J.D. from William Mitchell College of Law. Rachael also holds Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and a minor in Spanish from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls.
In Rachael's free time, she enjoys coaching, staying involved in the wrestling community, traveling, and spending time on Minnesota lakes.
- Business Law
- Insurance Defense
- Employment Law
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- University of Wisconsin-River Falls
- Major: Business Administration
- Minor: Spanish
- Paying it Forward: Approaching Mentorship as a New Lawyer, Minnesota Defense, Winter, 2014-2015
- Game Changer: Minnesota’s Minimum Wage Law is Changing, Business Central Magazine, July/August, 2014
- Nuts and Bolts of Minnesota's Minimum Wage Law, On The Level, July, 2014
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association, Co-Chair New Lawyers Committee
- DRI, Vice Co-Chair State and Local Defense Association
- Stearns / Benton County Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota Women Lawyers, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Seventh District Bar Association, Member and Treasurer
- USA Wrestling, Member
- Downtown St. Cloud Kiwanis Club
- Advice Clinic - Central Minnesota Legal Services, 2013 - 2016
- Volunteer Wrestling Coach at Buffalo High School, 2015 - 2016