Rachael R. Presler
Direct Dial: (320) 258-7844
Rachael is an associate at Quinlivan & Hughes, focusing her practice on civil ligation including insurance defense, business, and employment matters.
Rachael’s insurance defense practice centers on automobile and premise liability. She also represents business clients in counseling and handling a variety of litigation matters.
Rachael was admitted to the Minnesota Bar in May 2013 after receiving her J.D. from William Mitchell College of Law. Rachael also holds Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and a minor in Spanish from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Defense
- Jury Trials
- Motion Practice
- Business Law
- Breach of Contract/Fiduciary Duty
- Partnership Disputes
- Business Torts
- Employment Law
- Policy Compliance
- Claims of Discrimination
- Hiring and Termination
- University of Wisconsin-River Falls, B.S.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association:
Co-Chair New Lawyers Committee
- DRI: Vice Co-Chair State and Local Defense Association
- Stearns / Benton County Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Seventh District Bar Association
- USA Wrestling
- Downtown St. Cloud Kiwanis Club
- "Paying it Forward: Approaching Mentorship as a New Lawyer," Minnesota Defense, Winter 2014-2015
- "Game Changer: Minnesota’s Minimum Wage Law is Changing," Business Central Magazine, July/August 2014
- "Nuts and Bolts of Minnesota’s Minimum Wage Law," On The Level, July 2014
In Rachael’s free time, she enjoys coaching, staying involved in the wrestling community, traveling and spending time on Minnesota lakes.