Ryan L. Paukert
Areas of Practice
Ryan joined the Quinlivan and Hughes team in March of 2021 and works primarily as a member of the Medical Malpractice team. He will also serve as a member of the Insurance Defense team and the Employment team. His practice focuses on litigation.
Ryan has always had a heart for serving others. This pull led to his decision to attend law school so he could help people during some of the most difficult times of their lives. Ryan started undergrad with a plan to attend medical school until taking an introductory legal studies course changed that plan. Ryan believes that working as a medical malpractice defense attorney is a perfect combination of his love of law and the medical field.
Ryan attended the University of St. Thomas School of Law, graduating in 2020. After law school, he accepted a position to clerk for Minnesota 4th Circuit Court Judge Marta M. Chou. While in law school, he served on the boards of the St. Thomas More Society and Lex Vitae, was an editor for the UST Law Journal, and served as a student attorney for the Bankruptcy Litigation Clinic and Nonprofit Clinic.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. – 2020
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Law Journal: University of St. Thomas Law Journal, Articles Editor, 2018 – 2020
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- B.S. – 2012
- Minnesota, 2020
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association, Member, 2019 to Present