Dawson T. Quick
A CLOSER LOOK
- BIRTHPLACE: Grand Forks, ND
- Hometown: Chaska, MN
- Favorite Places Visited: Medora, ND – Ozarks, MO – Ft. Lauderdale, FL – Jamaica – Dominican Republic
- Favorite Music Artists: The Eagles, Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- What I Enjoy About Law: Helping people relieve their stress by finding creative solutions to complex legal questions.
- Favorite Activity Outside of Work: Soccer, Cribbage, Spending Time with my Animals
- Favorite Book: The Shannara Series, The Wheel of Time
- BEST ADVICE RECEIVED: Listen twice and speak once.
- FUN FACT: I once got a 28-point hand in cribbage
Dawson joined the Quinlivan and Hughes team as an attorney in Oct. of 2022 and works primarily as a member of the Trusts and Estates team. His practice focuses on transactional matters. He grew up in Chaska, MN, and attended the University of Minnesota - Morris earning a degree in Political Science and then attended the Mitchell Hamline School of Law, graduating in 2022.
Dawson has worked with the Quinlivan & Hughes team since 2019 as a Legal Administrator and then a Law Clerk on the Trust and Estates team. Dawson has continually shown his effort and determination by attending law school while working full time. Dawson expressed interest at an early age in wanting to be an attorney like the ones he'd seen on "Law & Order." His parents helped him plan classes to take both in high school and college that would set him up to one day attend law school and become an attorney. Dawson would not be where he is today without his parent's foresight and planning. However, rather than pursuing a career in criminal law like the fictional attorneys who originally inspired him, Dawson has chosen to aim his practice towards individuals and families to provide guidance and comfort in planning for the future.
Dawson and his wife Kaitlynn live in St. Cloud with their dog (Winnie) and two cats (Piper and Bernard) and shelter animals in their spare time. Dawson also volunteers as a soccer referee for the Minnesota State Highschool League.
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law,St. Paul,MN,United States
- J.D. – 2022
- University of Minnesota – Morris,MN,United States
- B.A. – 2019
- Major : Political Science
- Minnesota, 2022
- Associate Attorney