Six couples took to the floor outside the Stearns History Museum Monday night to dance for the possibility to win $15,000 for their favorite charity. Watch the video to see Quinlivan’s Melinda Sanders dancing for charity. Source: http://www.sctimes.com/videos/news/local/2016/06/20/86165090/
Quinlivan & Hughes Sanders dances for Anna Marie’s Alliance
On Behalf of Quinlivan & Hughes, P.A. | Jun 26, 2016 | Firm News, Other News |
- Proposed Laws Impacting Minnesota Employers
- Attorney Ken Bayliss Obtains Crucial Minnesota Supreme Court Reversal of Decision
- Attorneys Chad Staul and Elle Lannon present Employment Law Seminar.
- Should Employers Provide Sexual Harassment Prevention Training?
- What Essential Pay Rules Must You Know as a Business Owner?