Elle M. Lannon
Areas of Practice
A CLOSER LOOK
- BIRTHPLACE: Minneapolis, MN
- HOMETOWN: Hudson, WI
- FAVORITE ACTIVITY: Traveling, spending time with family, trying new restaurants, and skiing.
- FAVORITE CONTEMPORARY MUSIC ARTISTS: I am a huge fan of country music. I specifically enjoy listening to Carrie Underwood, Jordan Davis, Lee Brice, and similar artists.
- WHAT I ENJOY ABOUT LAW: Each day is different, so I continuously have the opportunity to learn, grow, and create innovative solutions for clients.
- FAVORITE PLACE VISITED: Galway, Ireland
- BEST ADVICE RECEIVED: Never stop learning.
- FUN FACT: My family marches in the St. Patrick’s Day Parade in St. Paul every year.
Elle joined Quinlivan & Hughes, P.A. as an Attorney in February of 2021 and practices primarily with the Employment Law group.
Elle's parents were both officers for the St. Paul Police Department, and their service to the public inspired her from a young age. She always felt fortunate to have a strong support system that encouraged her to pursue a career that allowed her to utilize her skills to help those in need.
Elle graduated from Mitchell Hamline School of Law in 2019. While in law school, Elle served as an Assistant Editor for the Mitchell Hamline Law Review, a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Richard Kyle in Ramsey County, and a Certified Student Attorney for the Ramsey County District Attorney's Office. Elle also volunteered her time as a Clinic Assistant for the Volunteer Lawyers Network in Hennepin County.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- University of Dubuque, Dubuque, Iowa
- Minnesota, 2019
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2019