Elle M. Lannon
A CLOSER LOOK
- BIRTHPLACE: Minneapolis, MN
- HOMETOWN: Hudson, WI
- FAVORITE ACTIVITY: Traveling, spending time with family, trying new restaurants, and skiing.
- WHAT I ENJOY ABOUT LAW: Each day is different, so I continuously have the opportunity to learn, grow, and create innovative solutions for clients.
- FAVORITE PLACE VISITED: Galway, Ireland
- BEST ADVICE RECEIVED: Never stop learning.
- FUN FACT: My family marches in the St. Patrick’s Day Parade in St. Paul every year.
Elle joined Quinlivan & Hughes, P.A. as an Attorney in February of 2021. She practices in the areas of civil litigation, with a focus on employment and governmental liability, and criminal prosecution. Elle is active with the Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association where she serves as a Co-Chair on the New Defense Lawyers Committee. Elle also received the Deb Oberlander New Lawyer Award from the Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association in 2022 for her leadership, professionalism, skills, and advocacy in the practice of law.
Elle's parents were both police officers for the St. Paul Police Department, and their service to the public inspired her from a young age. She always felt fortunate to have a strong support system that encouraged her to pursue a career that allowed her to utilize her skills to help those in need.
Elle graduated from Mitchell Hamline School of Law in 2019. While in law school, Elle served as an Assistant Editor for the Mitchell Hamline Law Review, a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Richard Kyle in Ramsey County, and a Certified Student Attorney for the Ramsey County District Attorney's Office. Elle also volunteered her time as a Clinic Assistant for the Volunteer Lawyers Network in Hennepin County.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- University of Dubuque, Dubuque, Iowa
- Minnesota, 2019
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2019
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association, Co-Chair of the New Defense Lawyers Committee, 2021 to Present
- Seventh Judicial District Bar Association
- Stearns / Benton County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association