Regional Representation For Your Insurance Defense Needs
Insurers and their customers deserve efficient, responsive and effective legal representation. Quinlivan & Hughes, P.A., has represented both insurance companies and those they insure for more than 90 years. In this time, we have developed a reputation for success within the field — national firms turn to us when they need local counsel in the Upper Midwest. Based in St. Cloud, we defend clients throughout the heartland region. Our legal team handles disputes throughout Minnesota, as well as Wisconsin, South Dakota and North Dakota.
We are skilled trial attorneys with practical experience defending a wide variety of covered claims. We prepare each case thoroughly. We understand our clients’ needs and work hard to get positive results. We know the law, and we know our clients. Let us put our extensive knowledge and experience to work for you.
Comprehensive Insurance Defense Services
The attorneys at Quinlivan & Hughes, P.A., provide knowledgeable counsel in all manner of insurance defense disputes, including:
- Appeals and civil litigation
- Fraudulent insurance claims
- Protecting the public good through product liability as well as complex and mass tort cases
- Personal insurance claims ranging from construction and land use to fire and motor vehicles
- Work-related defense, including workers’ compensation (employer’s side) and professional liability
- Government lawsuit defense ranging from the state and county levels to townships, school districts and municipalities
We understand complex insurance cases from both the insurer and the consumer’s side. Whatever your circumstances, our experienced insurance defense attorneys can efficiently guide you toward resolution through effective negotiations or aggressive litigation, if necessary.
Serving Insurance Companies And Customers Throughout The Upper Midwest
To learn more about how our lawyers can be of service, arrange a consultation with a member of our legal team by calling our St. Cloud or Monticello office at 320-200-4928. You can also schedule an appointment online.