Preserve Your Legacy Through Estate Planning
Planning the gift of your estate through a will or trust has vital impact on your loved ones. The philosopher Edmund Burke said that the power of passing and preserving our property in our families is one of the most valuable and interesting privileges we have.
At Quinlivan & Hughes, P.A., we believe that planning your estate is even more important — it is a source of strength to your family and one of the most loving and thoughtful things you can do. We will listen to you and learn your personal objectives, values and concerns. With these in mind, we will work earnestly to help you accomplish your objectives.
The estate planning and administration services that we provide to our clients include:
- Drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives
- Planning to reduce estate and gift tax
- Planning to avoid probate and protect assets from the cost of nursing homes
- Planning to help families pass businesses to the next generation
- Handling probate and trust administration
- Assisting with charitable giving.