The Costs Of Mass Tort Litigation Are Considerable
Mass tort cases and products liability suits are ostensibly undertaken in the interests of the public good. At root, they seek to hold institutions responsible for placing individuals at risk of harm. They can be incredibly costly to defendants; moreover, they can be extremely difficult to defend. Without experienced representation, corporations and other institutions stand to lose millions of dollars in mass tort and products liability cases. Indeed, they often do.
In such matters, the attorneys at Quinlivan & Hughes, P.A., are uniquely equipped to assist. We provide firm defense counsel to clients throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin in their complex litigation disputes. We are skilled in negotiation and experienced in the courtroom. We have protected our clients against millions of dollars in losses. Local, national and international companies frequently turn to us when they need regional representation.
Strong Defense Against Mass Tort And Products Liability Claims
Our lawyers assist in all manner of mass tort and products liability claims. Among the cases we have defended are the following:
- Swimming pools — We have defended multiple private and municipal swimming pool owners in brain injury and death cases.
- Landfill contamination — We have favorably resolved disputes stemming from claims of landfill contamination, levied by the state of Wisconsin against our client.
- Food contamination — We have provided knowledgeable counsel in matters involving allegations of contaminated food products shipped throughout the Midwest.
- Farm storage equipment — We have successfully handled dozens of cases brought against manufacturers of silos, arising from allegations of negligence and fraud.
- Construction equipment — We offer guidance to firms requiring defense against claims of defective construction products, including wallboard, electric heating devices, FRP and more.
Such claims can jeopardize a business’s future. It is imperative to find representation experienced in these matters and familiar with the local jurisdiction. Quinlivan & Hughes, P.A., has the resources to establish an effective defense.
Protecting Your Institution’s Reputation. Protecting Your Institution’s Future.
To discuss your case with attorneys at Quinlivan & Hughes, P.A., call our St. Cloud, Long Prairie, Monticello or Little Falls office at 320-200-4928. You can also schedule a consultation online.