From Formation To Succession: Business Law
At Quinlivan & Hughes, P.A., the focus of our business group is to work with our clients in partnership with their financial and other advisers so that together they have a complete, cohesive team capable of focusing on and responding to the personal as well as the business needs of our clients. In performing those services, we seek to support our clients in every phase of their business from start up to growth to transition and succession planning.
Through effective legal counsel, timely advice and implementation of preventative measures, we hope to help our clients be in position to anticipate and take advantage of business opportunities as they arise and to minimize or, where possible, avoid problems that inevitably surface.
Our attorneys’ experiences include:
- The formation and representation of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and sole proprietorships
- The drafting, reviewing, negotiating and enforcing of various commercial contracts, including commercial leases, facility access and use agreements, technology and equipment use and purchase agreements and financing and security agreements
- Representing clients in settlement negotiations, mediation, arbitration and other forms of dispute resolution
- Reviewing and analyzing agreements on behalf of our clients, which seek to grant, limit or otherwise affect intellectual property rights, including licensing, trade mark and franchise agreements
- Representing clients on issues that are more of an individual nature, including such matters as addressing partner, shareholder and member rights concerning the acquisition and sale of interests in businesses and professional practices
- The drafting of buy-sell, member and shareholder control agreements
- The preparation of formation documents such as the articles of incorporation or organization, bylaws and operating agreements
Quinlivan & Hughes, P.A.‘s business law group serves as counsel to a variety of businesses, including large companies, family-owned businesses, professional firms, closely held corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies. We also represent a variety of nonprofit organizations and governmental entities that operate business enterprises such as a hospital district or a joint powers entity.
Experienced, Personalized Care For Your Business
To schedule a consultation with one of our qualified attorneys, call our offices at 320-200-4928 or send us an email.