Paige E. Olson
Areas of Practice
A Closer Look
- BIRTHPLACE: Luverne, MN
- FAMILY: Dog – Remi
- FAVORITE PART ABOUT HIS WORK: Getting to learn new things every day.
- FAVORITE PLACE VISITED: Haiku Stairs, Oahu Island.
- FAVORITE ACTIVITY OUTSIDE OF WORK: Lake days, hiking, reading.
- FAVORITE BOOK: Circe by Madeline Miller
- BEST ADVICE EVER RECEIVED: “Have more than you show, speak less than you know”
- FUN FACT: I lived down the street from a tiger (Mike).
Paige began working for Quinlivan & Hughes during the summer of 2022 as a law clerk and returned in September 2023. She practices in the areas of civil litigation, municipal law and prosecution, business law, real estate, and family law.
During law school, Paige worked as a law clerk at the Office of the Louisiana Attorney General in the Civil Division as part of her 2- and 3-year law degree studies. She was a student member of the inaugural LSU Law Veterans Clinic during the 2023 spring semester, where she advocated for disabled veterans and their family members in the appeals process.
Paige was a Teach for America Corp Member of Greater New Orleans. She taught 4th grade math and science in Jefferson Parish Public Schools for four years.
Paige currently serves in the Minnesota Army National Guard as a Human Resources Sergeant. She deployed to Northern Iraq in 2017-2018 in support of Operation Inherent Resolve. She was also on a joint taskforce mission with the Louisiana Army National Guard and the Louisiana Department of Health in 2020- 2021 to assist with the state’s COVID operations. Learn more at Quinlivan.com
- Minnesota, 2023
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2023
- Honors: Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law (D.C.L.) — 2023
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
- M.S. - 2020
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- B.A. - 2015
- Stearns/Benton County Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Minnesota Women Lawyers, Member
- Seventh District Bar Association, Member
- Phi Betta Kappa
- Minnesota Army National Guard, Human Resources Sergeant