On October 16, 2019, the Minnesota Supreme Court issued a decision in Getz v. Peace, et. al. that will impact recovery for Medicaid beneficiaries in personal injury cases. The Supreme Court held that discounts received by Medicaid are not collateral sources subject to...
- Associate Attorney – Trusts & Estates Practice Group
- Quinlivan & Hughes and Brown, Krueger & Vancura Law Firms Merge
- Minnesota Supreme Court opinion will have impact on employers — Summary of Hall v. City of Plainview, A19-0606, 2021 WL 359508 (Minn. Feb. 3, 2021)
- Jessie Sogge Becomes a Shareholder of Q&H
- Trump Signs Stimulus Bill: ‘Paycheck Protection Program Second Draw’ Provides Relief for Small Businesses